The Big Conversation is a unique video series from Unbelievable?, the flagship apologetics and theology discussion show on Premier Christian Radio in the UK.
Each season consists of 6 special shows featuring video conversations between leading theistic and atheistic voices, exploring science, faith, philosophy and what it means to be human.
1. The Psychology of Belief: Do we need God to make sense of life?
Jordan B Peterson & Susan Blackmore
2. The future of humanity: Have science, reason and humanism replaced faith?
Steven Pinker & Nick Spencer
3. The search for happiness: Can we have meaning without God?
Derren Brown & Rev Richard Coles
4. Science, faith and the evidence for God (live event recording)
John Lennox & Michael Ruse
5. Mind, consciousness and freewill: Are we more than matter?
Daniel Dennett & Keith Ward
6. Evolution, morality and being human: Do we need God to be good?
Peter Singer & Andy Bannister
Unbelievable? broadcasts every Saturday 2:30pm on Premier Christian Radio. The show brings Christians and non-Christians together for dialogue and is popular around the world as a podcast.
Show host Justin Brierley is Theology and Apologetics Editor at Premier Christian Radio and the author of the book Unbelievable? Why, after ten years of talking with atheists, I’m still a Christian published by SPCK.
1. Religion: Useful fiction or ultimate truth?
Alister McGrath & Bret Weinstein
2. The Universe: Where did it come from and why are we part of it?
Sir Roger Penrose & William Lane Craig
3. The story of Jesus: Can we trust the historical reliability of the Gospels?
Peter J Williams & Bart Ehrman
4. Is God Dead? A conversation on faith, culture and the modern world
Dave Rubin & John Lennox
5. History: Did Christianity give us our human values?
Tom Holland & AC Grayling
6. To Be Announced
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Sign up to the Unbelievable? newsletter and be the first to see newly released episodes. Plus you’ll also receive exclusive bonus content, updates and resources!